LZH Watches: Code Geass 11-15 || 5/14 - 5/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LZH Watches: Code Geass 11-15 || 5/14 - 5/20

Code Geass is one of my personal favorite anime, the first anime I actually watched online, and the anime that got me into anime. Since this one is a little longer spanning about 52 episodes across 2 seasons, we will be watching 5 episodes a week. I know it's a lot but its really only 1 episode a day, less than that even. I HIGHLY encourage participation on this anime. I know some people haven't seen it so feel free to post speculation on what you think will happen, but if you know that happens please don't spoil it. Watching ahead is allowed, but please keep discussion to the first 15 episodes, or post after watching them with your speculation and then continue watching. Let's Watch this amazing anime guys, I have never heard of anyone who dislikes this show.

CODE GEASS After the invasion of Japan by the Brittannian Empire, the country is renamed to "Area 11". The young Lelouch, a Brittannian student living in Japan, accidentally gets caught up in a local terrorist attack against Brittannia, reuniting with his childhood friend Suzaku as well as meeting the mysterious girl C.C. Cornered in a life and death situation, Lelouch accepts a power C.C. offers to him, the ability to order anyone to do anything. Harboring a thirst for revenge against the Brittanian Empire for their actions against his family, Lelouch wages war against the Empire. Using his newfound power and tactical ability, Lelouch goes under the alias Zero in attempts to fulfill his childhood vow, to destroy Brittannia!

Continuing the battle from episode 10, episode 11 starts off with us still in Narita. In this episode, we see C.C. do some rather amazing things like wigging Suzaku out when hes about to attack Lelouch. We also learn a little bit of C.C. but sadly we only get a silent whisper of her actual name. I've always speculated that her name is Snow, since they do bring that up. Doesn't really matter though, enjoy the PTSD Suzaku.

Realizing he needs funding, Episode 12 takes us to Japan's underground for Lelouch to make some shady deals for weapons, funding, and research. After revealing who he is to the leader of the underground, he is able to get the agreement of the leader and sponsorship. Also, Lelouch goes playboy with Shirley at the end, though, maybe not entirely what he expected.

And, now things get shitty again. Kallen and Lelouch are a little torn up by killing a bunch of people in Narita, but they deal with it. Manslaughter is good. Using his own ship as a trap, Lelouch manages to deal a masive blow to Brittaina's forces. Just as things are going well, Suzaku shows up and rekts Lelouch so good. He's a reallllll pain in the ass. And Shirley is ya know, just sorta there for her boytoy, and learns Lelouch's secret. Whoops. The man I love killed my dad, what do.

Lelouch has gotta do something, or everything is gonna go to hell. Shirley knows, and Lelouch knows it. And then, to make things worse, we get the fuckass Mao showing up. Mao can read minds, literally the only thing that can really beat Lelouch. Go figure right? Anyways, Lelouch gets rekt at chess, Mao mind rapes Shirley, and Mao gets a hard on from just listening to C.C. Creepy much? In the end, Lelouch uses his geass to make Shirley forget everything about him, kind of a sad ending for them. Also, Oghi find Veleta who has amnesia now and decides to take care of her. He gonna get some dat later lol. But seriously, we'll see where that goes.

Now we need to deal with Mao. Personally I love how Lelouch goes about this. Knowing he can't win by himself, the local police with his Geass to do his dirty work and save C.C. from the pervert freak Mao. I really didn't like him. He died like a bitch and I'm glad about that. Lelouch also promises to not be corrupted by his power. Hint hint, foreshadowing lol. With this though, all the current issues are solved, some in a good way, others not so much, but we can get back to more fighting and new problems. Woot woot!

Comment

Working...
    X